All MGT New Replacement parts warranted to be free of defects in material and manufacture workmanship under normal use and service. Warranty coverage period is not to exceed 18 months from original invoice date with the exception of parts otherwise noted below:
Diesel Engine Parts
MGT internal engine parts (i.e. pistons, rings, liners, etc.) and external engine parts (i.e. oil & water pumps, turbochargers, etc.) are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from original invoice date OR 250 hrs. whichever occurs first.
Ground Engaging Tools
Are warranted against premature breakage for a period of 90 days from original invoice date, ground engaging Tools include, but are not limited to, MGT blades, tips, adapters, and side cutters.
MGT undercarriage parts, including link assembly and rollers, warranted for a period of 12 months from Original invoice date, Sprockets, segments; track shoes are covered against breakage only.
Electrical & Hydraulic Components
Warranted for 6 months after installation and not to exceed 12 months from original invoice date.
Non- MGT Inventory Parts:
Are considered “Special Order” and are not bound by this warranty. Special Order parts are identiﬁed as NWI (None Warranted Items) on a MGT Invoice. These include but not limited to: any non-stocking item, parts speciﬁcally outsourced for the customer from a secondary vendor, original surplus, or parts labeled as used “As Is” condition.
General MGT Responsibility & Limitations
If claim procedure has been followed and MGT determines the claim as approved, the following describe MGT s maximum responsibility.
Parts: MGT, at its option, will replace parts needed or credit the customer's account.
Labor: MGT upon its prior approval, will reimburse the customer for labor at a costs determined by current published rates and standards in the geographic area in which repairs are performed, not to exceed US $30 per hour. No holiday or overtime rates will be paid by MGT.
Maintenance Items: MGT upon its prior approval will pay for maintenance items such as oil, ﬁlters and antifreeze that are not reusable.
1) Customer shall notify MGT regarding a warranty claim using email to MGT Sales mail, Claim description is required with every claim and is responsibility of customer to complete all information requested in a timely manner.
2) When the required information received, a Claim number will be assigned, and the quality control dept. will review the Warranty request.
3) If determined by MGT technical support that more information is required or parts are required to properly evaluate the failure, the customer will be notiﬁed, and Failure to cooperate may void the claim due to lack of information and/or parts requested (MGT reserves the right to examine every part subject to the claim under this Warranty). Also reserves the right to ask customer to return parts to an Authorized distributor or MGT location for Warranty evaluation, and the customer will be solely responsible for shipping charges and MGT will not accept any collect shipments.
4) Only parts under Warranty that are suspected to have failed are allowed to be returned in used condition with MGT prior authorization. All parts returned to MGT must have original labels and be properly packaged for shipping. MGT Warranty will be void if returned merchandise is damaged due to improper packaging or neglect. Coverage will also be void if any third party delivering such merchandise has damaged the product.
5) If a Warranty Claim is denied all parts submitted for examination to MGT will be kept for 30 days after denial date only.
Other than as expressly provided hereby, MGT shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of other property or equipment, loss of proﬁts or revenue, transportation and towing costs, cost of purchased or replaced good, or claims of customers of the purchaser, which may arise or result from the sale, installation, or use of these parts. Any tampering or altering of a MGT product voids the Warranty and become sole responsibility of the owner. Failures determined to arise from owner or operator abuse, improper assembly, exposure to weather conditions, negligence, damage by accidents, or lack of proper maintenance are Not covered by this warranty.
This Warranty is provided only to direct MGT customers and not to any other parties. The parties agree that any legal action, suit or proceeding arising under or in connection with the Warranty shall be instituted in a court located in Istanbul, Turkey, which shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of said legal proceedings.